Top 10 Reasons to Donate
Egg donors are asked: why do you want to become an egg donor?
These are some of the reasons they gave:
- To make a difference in other people’s lives.
- To help couples who cannot conceive naturally.
- They have friends who have gone through IVF and have seen first-hand the joy a new child can bring to a family.
- To help other women fulfil their dream and lifetime desire to be a mum.
- To give others hope and help create a new family.
- They believe that everyone should have the ability to experience the journey of parenthood.
- It is an opportunity to give someone the ultimate gift… The gift of life.
- My kids make me laugh every day and I think everyone should be able to experience that. (Donor with children).
- Because of the shortage of donors in Australia.
- It is a good cause.
By becoming an egg donor you will be part of an exceptional group of women that have chosen to assist others in fulfilling their dreams of having a family.
Who can be an Egg Donor?
Find Your Clinic
New South Wales
The donation of reproductive tissue in Australia must be altruistic; and
All advertisements from Victorians must be approved by the Minister for Health in Victoria in order to comply with the relevant legislative requirements.
This advertisement has been approved under section 41 the Transplantation and Anatomy Act 1979 (QLD) for advertisement in Queensland.